Sunday, January 15, 2006

Pictures and a bit of update


Yummy!! Roasted pig anyone? We saw some other guys like this one at a local market and I sampled a bit of chicharron (pork rind).






Here's a picture of us at the Panecillo (a hill overlooking Quito, where they have a statue of Mary...it is also where a pre-Incan ritual site was).





Here is the Calvert family, that we are working with. They have been here for about two years. Pray for them and us as we work together.
Forgive me for not being able to turn this picture upright...so, bear with me and turn your head a bit to the side so you can see it. It is a picture of Christine on our first day of school. I'm also sorry the outlay of these pictures is a bit disorganized. I'm just glad I was able to get them on here. We have been having a lot of computer issues. Sorry I haven't been able to do much email...bear with me-I will try to write many of you asap. We haven't had much computer access and when we do, they don't seem to work very well. However, we are doing well. We had a nice weekend. I played some soccer and Christine went shopping and then we went to the Panecillo with the Calverts. Today, Christine wasn't feeling well, so she rested and I went to church and then a Bible study out in La Merced. Just getting ready for another week of classes and activities. Please pray for us as we continue on this journey.
Here is a picture from the university where we are taking classes. As you can see, it is quite beautiful there. Pray for us and our time there. Also pray for the ministry that is going on there. There is another couple that is working there-their blog is jeffandkelly.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home