Thursday, April 06, 2006

Random thoughts and pictures...

Quick, someone call the fashion police! We have a major violation! Don't worry, I didn't buy these and I don't own them. I was just posing with them. Somebody, tell me these type of shades aren't popular in the States (whoever does so can let me know via the comment box). I sure don't remember these being popular in the U.S. They really aren't too popular here in Ecuador, generally speaking...but at the university we are attending, everybody and their dog has them. People will still wear them on a cloudy day or inside as well. If you can believe it, these are small compared to some others at the University...ok, maybe I'm stretching it there.
Here is a picture of our soccer team, at least 4 of us. We had our last game earlier this week. Unfortunately, only part of our team and part of the other team showed up, so our game wasn't official. Also, that would have been our best chance for winning. I wish we would have been able to play them earlier in the tournament. It was a great opportunity, anyways.
Here is another picture from Ilalo that I forgot to put on the other day. It shows the side of the mountain (no, we didn't go up or down that side). It also shows a cornfield with some scarecrows.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

They look good on you. Suuuurrrreeee, everybody hasa them in the states!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Whitfield Family said...

Lookin' sharp Ben. Those look just a pair I got for Christmas. They must be the new thing. Hey, I'm starting to worry about the Rangers. Off to a bit of a slow start, huh?

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home