Sunday, October 08, 2006

a great day in sports

Texas 28, Oklahoma 10...enough said on that. I'm just glad that I was fortunate enough to see this game.
For other exciting sports news today...the Yankees choke again in the playoffs (6th time in a row) and make an early exit. Maybe they should be renamed the 'Chokees?' Just goes to show you that money can't win championships. Heart is much more important. Since my Rangers aren't there, I'm going for the Tigers. It should be pretty exciting. It was fun seeing A-Rod earning all that 252 million, going 1-14 in the series with 0 RBI's (4-41 in last 12 playoff games, again with 0 RBI's).
'THERE'S THAT MAN!' This one is kind of an inside joke...but anyways, here it is.



Well, I guess that is enough about sports. Now, for a bit of an update. We've been doing well. Sorry for the delay in not putting a post. Our computer had a virus and was down for a few days. It has been fixed and now seems to be in good shape. I guess I would like to share a prayer request now. This mainly concerns the presidential/national elections that will be taking place next week, on Sun. October 15. Pray for peace in this time and that the elections would go smoothly and pray that God would be honored in the elections and in the lives and policies of the elected officials.
I guess this is all for now. Now, with a good computer, we hope to get out the prayer newsletter in this next week. So you can be looking for that and praying for us meanwhile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hook 'em Horns! Love, Mom

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home