1. & 2.- The first couple of pictures show Evan with some metal cows in Iowa at the beginning of the trip.
3. We should put this guy in the circus.
4. At a roadside park in Wisconsin.
5. Evan dancing with his new friend, Lizzie.
6. The kids (Evan, Zion and Lizzie) in the stroller on a stroll on the nature trail on the way to the lake.
7. Solomon, Cissy, Zion and Lizzie. It was so great to see these guys. It had been almost 8 years since I had seen Solomon and Cissy and obviously, the first time to see their kids. It was also nice for Christine and Evan to meet some new friends.
8. Cynthia with Evan and Christine.
9. The boys.
10. Lake Nabugabo 2.0. Back in Uganda we had retreats at Lake Nabugabo and this was a brief replay of that. I'm not sure of the name of this lake but Madison is full of them.
11. Walking and holding hands.
12. At the Madison zoo.
13. Me and Solomon at a Brewers game in Milwaukee. This was our third country and continent. I met him in Uganda, spent some time with him and his family in England on the way home and met him again in Wisconsin. God is a faithful God.
14. Us again, me in a Uganda soccer shirt and Solomon in a USA one.
15. The whole gang.