Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day


Well, here's some recent photos of us and Evan. We'd like to take this special opportunity to thank our fathers and wish them a happy Father's day. We'd also wish the same for Christine's grandpa (Evan's great-grandpa). Here's Evan and Christine
a nice close-up.
No, I didn't pee on myself but Evan has peed on me at least 3 times. I don't know if I've ever seen so much pee in all my life. On this one, I had just checked his diaper and he was dry. I hadn't put his clothes on yet but he had his diaper on and he was in my lap. All of a sudden, I felt something warm and wet. Oh, the joys of being a new father...happy Father's day to me!
Here's a picture of us.
Lastly, is a picture of Mark Wright who came with Immanuel Baptist Church of Shawnee, Oklahoma. We worked with Mark and his church last summer, helping them translate for a medical mission in South Quito. We became good friends and have kept up since then. Mark and his church are back now and we had a chance to meet up. I ask you to pray for his church and their mission trip/partnership to South Quito. As I close, I want to let you all know about a 7 day prayer guide that I will be putting up that you can use to pray for us and our ministry. I hope to put that up in the next day or two. I also hope to email that out to those of you who are on our newsletter list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of Christine and Evan is so beautiful. That is one you will treasure forever. What a sweet, sweet boy.

Love,
Shari

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home