Tuesday, May 27, 2008

more photos of Evan

Here are some more pictures of Evan.
This first one is of me and Ramon. This was one of the only pics I got of any of the visitors that came and saw us. I kind of feel bad for that. I guess we were kind of busy and forgot. We had quite a few visitors yesterday and on Sunday.
Get to know the name Evan Haley well. It might be a while but the Texas Rangers need some pitching help and it's on the way. He likes stretching his arms out, so I think he's getting ready.
If the pitching thing doesn't work out, he can play soccer as well. Here he is with a scarf of our favorite team- Liverpool.
This next one is a view from our room. It's quite a nice view of Quito and below the clouds is our valley.
Just another pic of Evan. I guess this is all for now. Thanks again for your prayers and communication. As you know, keep posted- we'll have more pictures tomorrow.
Psalm 61:5b- "You have given me the heritage of those who fear your name." This is something I read yesterday and it made me think of family and friends that have passed this heritage of faith on to Evan. I pray that he comes to love the Lord as those before him. In the long run, this is more important than pitching help for the Rangers!

1 Comments:

Blogger queen of everything said...

he is beautiful. congrats and God bless.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home