Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meet Evan Michael Haley, part 1

I really don't even know how to start this blog, there is so much to say. I guess I'll just start out introducing our son. Hello everyone, here is Evan Michael Haley. He was born at 6 pounds, 13 ounces and 19 and a half inches long. He is doing quite well. He was born at 8:04 a.m. on Sunday, May 25, 2008. Here are some pictures of him, mom and dad. I will be sure to put more pics on later, describe the events of his birth and share the special meaning of his name. As I close, I ask you all to pray for some complications that have come up with Christine. This is nothing major but we wanted to ask you all to pray about this.


Isaiah 63:7- "I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us- yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses."
This is a special and relevant verse that we read yesterday. There's a David Crowder song that says, Come and listen to what he's done. That's what we can say right now. God has been so faithful. Thank you for all your prayers. I will be writing and posting some more later on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina in Ft Worth said...

Wow, welcome to the world little Evan Michael Haley. I'm so happy to see you. God Bless your life.

What a beautiful mother you have and how your dad is so proud of you.

God bless your family. Yo te Amo.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home