Monday, April 14, 2008

recent pics of Christine/baby and some more pics from Ibarra trip

Here's the latest sonogram of the baby. In the left picture, you can see a profile of his face. In the picture on the right is a 3-D picture of his face. They didn't get a picture of it but we saw him smiling at one point. He continues to grow and move around. It won't be too long until we get to meet him.
Here's the most recent picture of Christine. She's getting to 8 months. We ask you to keep praying for her and the baby.
Here's Pastor Gabriel and his wife and baby Ben. Pastor Gabriel helped us a lot with this project and was the focus of the film project. Ben is the Heard's son. The Heards live and work with the Quichua in the Ibarra area. I ask you to pray for them and their ministry. Pray especially for their language learning as they are in language study. Here's Big Ben and Little Ben. He is a happy little guy and was my little buddy. Here's John who filmed everything, me, Adam (who helped John) and Guillermo (who helped and translated.) These are most of the pics from the Ibarra trip but I think I have one more round. As I close, I ask you to pray for a friend Diego that is going through a lot right now. I won't explain all the details of his situation right now but will say he is going through a rough time now. I plan on visiting him this evening, actually will be leaving in a few minutes. Guess this is all until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madge said...

Hi guys...love the baby pics...8 months, my how time flies, and BTW, you look great holding a baby, and Christine you will too.
Isn't John great? Got to work with him once.
You all sound busy living the Light! keep up the great work. Can't wait to hear about baby Haley.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home