Sunday, March 16, 2008

recent pics

Here's a picture from a concert I went to last week. It was one of my favorite singers- Jesus Adrian Romero. He came here when we first got here and we didn't go but I had been regretting it ever since. I didn't miss out on the opportunity this time. It was a very encouraging time and a time of good music and praise. Now, I want to put some translated lyrics from a favorite song of his. This is a song that expresses a desire of mine and can be a prayer request for us as well in our ministry and walk with God.
Con Manos vacias-With empty hands
con manos vacias vengo a ti, No tengo nada que darte, No hay nada de valor en mi, No puedo impresionarte
with empty hands, I come to you, I don't have anything to give you, there's nothing of value in me, I cannot impress you
Te puedo entregar mi corazon, Pero esta quebrantado, Recibalo mi buen pastor Tu puedes restaurarlo, Pongo mi vida a tu servicio, Senor, No sera mucho pero la entrego hoy Y si mis manos hoy vasias estan, Puedes llenarlas con tu gran poder y amor, Usa mis manos Senor
I can bring my heart to you, but it is broken, receive it, my good shepherd, you can restore it, I give my life to your service Lord, it won't be much, but I bring it today, and my hands are empty, can you fill them with your great power and love? Use my hands Lord!
Here's a beautiful sunrise God surprised me with one morning last week.
Christine and baby Haley.
a recent picture of us.
This picture shows some snow on the mountains surrounding us. This is only the 2nd or 3rd time we've seen snow on these mountains in the time we've been here and this is the most snow we've seen on them. We've had strange weather here recently, it has been much colder than usual and we've gotten a lot of rain.
I guess this is all for now. I hope to post some more pics later on. Take care and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home