Saturday, December 15, 2007

Junior


Well, here are the latest pics of 'Junior.' That's what we're calling him/her for now. We do have potential real names picked out but are waiting to find out the sex. We hope to do so next month. These pics are actually almost 3 weeks old, so baby has grown and developed quite a bit. It was still quite exciting to see the last sonogram. These pictures really don't do what we saw on live video justice. We saw him/her jumping around and he/she kicked one time. We could also hear the hearbeat and see the spinal column, brain and heart. A real miracle from God! I guess this is all till next time. Please continue to pray for mom, dad and 'Junior.'

Here's the captions for the pictures from the top:

1- brand new cyst on Christine's ovary! (not that exciting)
2- baby in gestational sack
3- baby, heart (dark part in the middle of chest), heart beat record (below) this is probably the best pic
4- placenta below baby (left); cervix below baby (right)
5- measurement of spine/head, from back (left); measurement of head to bottom, side view (right)
6- uterine fibroid (tumor) (not exciting either)
Psalm 139:13-16- "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting news. We're so happy for you.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

The Rains are due in May!

Who's next?!!!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home