Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HCJB, part two

Here are some more pictures from the HCJB radio tour. This first one is of a sign there. It says HCJB World Radio, La Voz de los Andes, which means, the Voice of the Andes. They celebrated their 75th anniversary last year.
Here's me doing my announcement... Maybe that'll be my next big break, as a radio announcer.
This is a poster for the Bible marathon I wrote about last time. Hey everybody, I put these pictures on at home! I haven't been able to do that in a while. Normally, our internet is really good but I just haven't been able to put these pics on from home in a long time. Normally, I have to go to an internet cafe to put any pics on. Pray that it keeps working. If so, I'll be able to put more regular updates than I have been doing. Guess this is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home