Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Evan & Daddy and a picture from Rojas

Here's a picture of me (in my Brooklyn Dodgers hat) and Evan (in his Kansas City Royals) hat. It's pretty amazing and random the stuff you can find here. I bought both these hats here in Cumbaya. Evan's hat is just a little too big but it's all right.
Here's a picture of Luis and Emma. I meet with them and their family for Bible study every Saturday evening. Please pray for them...that God's Word, power, and presence will be real in their lives. The two younger girls are Emma's younger sisters- Marisol and Maritza. We meet in barrio Rojas, which is the next neigbhorhood over. I'm sorry I'm not putting a video on now but I hope to do so later on tonight or early tomorrow (along w/ some pics.)
Matthew 19:13-14-Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home