Saturday, May 31, 2008

mas fotos de Evan

This title translates to 'more photos of Evan. Here's a picture of Evan in his carseat on the way to town to go to his doctor. We had a nice visit with the doctor and it was a big day. Everything is still looking good. There are a couple of things to keep an eye on but nothing major. Just keep praying for the little guy.
Here's Evan in his crib and a rare picture with his eyes open.
Here's Evan with his buddy Matthew that was born last February. He is another missionary kid (mk). He and his parents came over this afternoon to visit.
This last picture is the 1st photo of all of us. You might see I'm wearing a Royals t-shirt. Don't worry, I haven't defected-the Rangers are still my favorite. I like the Royals ok and it looks like I'll be rooting for them some more as we move that way. The Evans brought this for me, along with Royals onesies for Evan (from Christine's brother and sister-in-law). Well, I guess this is all for now.
Proverbs 14:26- "In the fear of the Lord, there is strong confidence, and his children will have refuge."

1 Comments:

Blogger CEW said...

i am just overjoyed looking at all of these pics. what a special little guy. and i am so happy to see christine doing well, too. yeah! hope things are going well.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home