Saturday, June 21, 2008

meet Juan Miguel (Evan's Spanish name)

Sorry it's been a while since our last post. We have been kind of busy this last week. I celebrated my 1st Father's Day last Sunday and that was quite nice. I'll have to put some pictures on from that day later on. Here are just a few random pics from last week. Juan Miguel is the equivalent of Evan Michael and we have started using that some because people were having trouble remembering Evan. Evan is another version of John or Juan and then Miguel is Michael. I really kind of like the way it sounds and it seems to be easier for people to remember.
This first one is of me with my Kenyan friend, Samuel. He and his wife had a baby boy named Gershom. I think Gershom was one of Moses' sons and it means 'stranger (born) in a strange land.' I ask you to pray for Samuel, Mary and their family. She had to have a c-section and is recovering from that. Gershom was born on June 11. He's quite a big boy and really fat.
Here's a nice pic of Evan.
Here's Evan hanging out (literally.) He likes this little carrier. Well, I guess this is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home