Thursday, April 30, 2009

The following are pics that I have taken on my cell phone. The first couple are from a Royals-Yankees game I went to a few weeks ago. Too bad the Yankees won. It was kind of cool that night, as you can see. I'm there with a couple of friends from the Church. You can see Barbaro there. He is a Cuban guy I've mentioned before and he is wearing the tan coat. The other guy is Jose.

. This third picture is of the state Capitol in Jefferson City, Missouri. I went there this last weekend for a conference and drove around the Capitol
Here's Evan and Audrey with Grandma at the piano.
This last picture shows Evan with Angela. She is Miguel and Griselda's youngest daughter. They are one of our main families in the church. Miguel has done some visits with me and we are starting to disciple them as a couple. I ask you to pray for Miguel and his family. They have three young daughters. They also really want to serve the Lord and grow in their faith. I hope to put a picture of this family on at another time.
The following pics were taken by Jan of Evan's first Easter Egg Hunt.




The following pics were taken by Jan. The ones of Evan at the piano were taken on his 11 month birthday. It's hard to believe he's already 11 months old.





Well, I guess this is all for now. We'll be travelling over the next few days. We'll be headed to Cincinnati to see some friends there. Please pray for our trip and continue to pray for the church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home