Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

The following videos are from the last couple of weeks. I'm sorry I haven't put much on here recently. My camera is having problems and it seems that it doesn't work when there is too much light. The first video is of Evan eating in his high chair, mostly banging his spoon. The 2nd video was taken last week during our camping trip, which was Evan's first camping trip.


Now, I just want to wish a happy Father's Day to all the dads, especially to mine. I was able to get a few videos this morning and will try to put those on later on. I was able to get those videos in low light and it seemed to work. I may also have some pics from my cell phone to put on as well. I won't put any prayer requests on now but I hope to have a prayer newsletter put out this week. I do have a answer to one prayer request about finding a 2nd part time job. I found that and will be starting that tomorrow. Guess this is all for now. Take care, God bless and Happy Father's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home