Thursday, July 09, 2009

back from Guatemala

This is just a short note to let you all know that I've made it back from Guatemala. I've actually been back a few days. We had a great trip and I really want to thank you all for praying for our time there. I will have to post some pics and let you all know more about it later on. For now, I just had some videos that I wanted to post. These were all taken before my trip. I hope you enjoy them.




As I close I want to ask you to pray for the church that we worked with in Guatemala. Pray that they will continue to reach out to their community. The name of their church is Pueblo de Dios. Pray for Pastor David DeJesus and his family as well. They are wanting to start a new church in an area called El Ensueno on the edge of town and I ask you to pray for them in that as well. Pray for the 6 folks that made decisions to follow Christ during our time there. We also ask you to pray for others that are still considering decisions to follow Christ. I guess this is all for now but I will share pics and more details from the trip later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home