Friday, June 26, 2009

videos & Guatemala trip prayer requests


This is a video of Evan with his daddy on Father's Day.
Here's Evan's new trick. You can see that he is sticking his tongue out on part of this one.
Well, I guess this is all for now. I have more to put on later and I know I'll have some pictures from Guatemala as well. I'm actually leaving in just a few hours after a really crazy week. I know God carried me all the way through and now I ask you to pray that He'll carry us through our time in Guatemala. To update you, I started my other part time job (at a call center), will explain more later when I'm not leaving for Guatemala in a few hours. As we go to Guatemala, I want to mention these few requests here that you can lift up for us during our trip...
1. Pray that God will use this trip to change the way that we will see the world. Pray this especially for the guys who are going on a mission trip for the first time.
2. Pray for protection and safety throughout the trip.
3. Pray for the people that we will come into contact with- for believers that we'll be able to encourage and strengthen. Also pray for non-believers that we'll come into contact with. Ask that the Lord will open hearts to receive his message and pray that the Lord will show us what to say.
4. Pray for team unity and flexibility.
5. Pray for Christine and Evan as they stay here. Also continue to pray for the Hispanic ministry here as well. There are some exciting things happening, the main one being that we are planning our first baptism for July 19. Will have to fill you all in on the details later on.
I don't have too much else to say. I hope you have enjoyed these pictures and I hope you will be praying for us as well. Take care and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home