Sunday, July 19, 2009

recent cell phone pics-May- July

Following are some random pictures taken on my cell phone over the last couple of months. I hope you enjoy them. As I post these, I wanted to let you all know that we had the baptism service today and it went really well. We had a lot of visitors and it was a very special time. Thanks for your prayers. Just pray that God will continue to bless us.
This was taken at Evan's bday celebration at our church.
Here was Evan's first fishing trip. Too bad we didn't catch anything that day.
Didn't catch anything that day but was able to see this beautiful sunset.
This was taken at Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City. It is the best KC bbq that I have had yet. If you are in the KC area, it is well worth your time to go there. There's also a local place here in St. Joe, called Spanky & Buckwheat's that is well worth a visit as well.
Evan is beginning to use his spoon.
Evan got in a fight with some food and the food won.
This was taken of the San Diego Chicken, who came to a local game of the St. Joe Mustangs- a local college wood bat team. This was the first year for the Mustangs and they had a good year. I ended up going to three games.
I took this one of Evan and it came out kind of distorted and interesting-looking.
Here's Evan and Christine.
This was taken on Evan's first camping trip. We went a few weeks ago w/ my in-laws and had a great time. I got to go fishing as well and did all right.
Here is Evan getting out of the space under the sink. He was crawling up in there one day and I got this picture. As you can imagine, he likes to get into everything.
Here's the little guy. He is such a happy boy.
Here he is with a couple of other kids at church.
I got this picture the other day of a storm that was moving in. It was really beautiful to see.
I took this one of Evan on the swing the other day when we went to the park.
Well, I guess this is all for now. I hope to start getting some Guatemala pics on in the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home