Tuesday, August 26, 2008

recent going-ons

Well, I'm sorry it's been a while since our last post. We have less than 3 weeks left now and you can imagine we've been pretty busy. I haven't even had time to put the pictures I've taken on the computer. Well, here's some pictures...
This first one is of some boys we saw when were doing some vaccinations. This one boy is holding Gabriel's goat. They had a homemade kite that you can see there.
These next two are from the last night at Guangopolo. We had hoped to have a parent's night but not too many parents showed up. The kids did a review of the program and we showed a Christian film- 'La Esperanza' or 'The Hope', which is a overview of the story of the Bible. There's most of the young folks of the team up front in the 3rd pic here.

These next three pics are from a recent walk we took around our neighborhood. Christine was talking to Evan in this one and he was just smiling away.
Here's the local Catholic church that they have remodeled. I really kind of liked this shot.
Here's us in our Rangers gear.
Here's Evan waving...
and sleeping...
These last two are from Chumillos. This is a reminder for you all to pray for the agricultural project we're having there this Thurs, the 28th. This is a picture of the church building and the last one is of a dinner on the grounds...consisting of sheep soup. I went to a service there with another missionary family a couple of weeks ago and then Ramon and I returned for a small ag project but we'll have the big one this Thursday.

I guess this is all for now. I know I have a lot to catch up on and owe you all a lot of pics. I ask you all to pray for us as we finish up, pack up and say goodbye. Thanks again and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home