Monday, September 22, 2008

Recent pics

Well, here's some recent pictures. Mainly of a couple of family get-togethers and my first baseball game in three years.
This is from last Friday evening when Evan met his cousin Audrey. Audrey was born a month after Evan. In these first two pics, Laura or Paul (Christine's brother) were holding Evan and I or Christine were holding Audrey.

Here's us in our Royals gear before the game. I went with a group from my in-law's church. Just because I'm in this Royals gear doesn't mean that I'm ditching the Rangers. The Rangers are still my favorite overall but I like the Royals ok, especially since we're living in Royals territory.
Here's a couple of pics from the game. They played and then lost to the White Sox, 9-4. There were about 4 home runs, too bad that three of them were hit by the White Sox. The best thing about the evening is that they had $1 hot dogs, peanuts and cokes. I had three hot dogs, 1 bag of peanuts and a couple of sodas!
They also had a fireworks show after the game and that was really nice. You can see the fountains in the foreground as well.
This last Saturday, the whole family got together for a cookout. A good time was had by all... 4 generations...
Some happy grandparents with their grandkids.
With the following pictures I am stepping back in time a bit and putting on some pictures from the last few weeks of our time in Ecuador. I hadn't been able to put these pictures on before but they are here for you now. These following three are from the last vacation we took there. We went to Carchi province to a cabin up in the mountains. We had quite an interesting time there.
These flowers are called 'zapatitos' or little shoes.
Here's a natural mountain lake surrounded by a forest.
Here's me during a hike in the woods.
We saw this waterfall during our hike.
Here's a view of the forest we walked through. Well, I guess this is all for now. I'll have some more pics of this trip and the rest of our time in Ecuador on later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

Nice pics!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home