Friday, May 19, 2006

Wildlife Refuge

While we were in Shell, we went to a wildlife refuge and here are a couple of pictures from my time there. I still hope to put some more pictures on later.
No, this is not a picture of the 'Crocodile Hunter' and I'm not a member of the 1st Upright Holiness Snake-handling church of Cut Shin, Kentucky (an actual town). Yes, it is a boa constrictor. No, I didn't get hurt, it was a little weird, though.
Here was the pet monkey of the wildlife refuge. She was really funny, her name is Rebecca. Here is a picture of her dancing, jumping around and generally terrorizing this rooster. It was really quite funny. She also did summersaults and followed us around and let us hold her. Guess this is all for now but I hope to post more later on. Please keep praying for us and the way that God will work in our lives and in the lives of the Ecuadorian people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arnold Austin Jr said...

I like to terrorize the occasional rooster myself. Dude, there is no way I'd be hold that snake though!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home