Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17, 2006

Hello everyone, once again. We still aren't able to post pictures on the blog for some reason. Sorry about that. Once the problem gets rectified, I will be sure to post some pictures. We aren't even sure what the problem is and have no way of fixing it. We hope it works itself out. I spoke with a friend who had a similar problem and he said that is what happened but only after a couple of days. It has been longer for us.
If you are on our mailing list, then you've just received our last prayer newsletter. If you are not on the list, you can email us (at bchaley222@yahoo.com) and we'll be sure to email you a copy. Now y'all be sure to continue to 'Pray Daily for the Haleys.'
Psalm 35:28-My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.
Please pray that we will live out the message of this verse. I would also like to challenge us all to live out these words as well. I pray that we will speak of the goodness of God and that praise of Him will fill our hearts and flow out of our lives and mouths. We do have much to praise God about.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Guy Muse said...

We are having the same problem ourselves posting pictures. The only way I have been able to do so, is to manually enter the photo URL into the text of the post. The problem I am having is that I don't know enough html to be able to have the text wrap itself around the photo. All I can do is center a photo on the page and type above and below the photo. In the help section it says that there is a limit for the amount of space blogger will hold photos. My guess is that I have exceeded that limit and can no longer store photos on blogger.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home