Wednesday, July 02, 2008

recent pics

Well, here are some more pictures from the last few days. I don't have too many for now as I haven't taken so many. Mom has taken more and I'm going to get her pictures and may try to put some more on later. Last week, we went to visit Samuel, Mary and their new baby Gershom. They are our friends from Kenya. Samuel has helped me a lot in the ministry. Here is Christine with Gershom and Mary with Evan.
Here's a picture of Dad (Papa), Mom (Grammie) and Evan over at Dave and Ana's. Here's Grammie holding Evan. They are getting ready to go back tomorrow. We are trying to enjoy the time we have with them until then. Well, I don't know how much I'll be able to post this upcoming week as we'll be at a conference up in Quito. I'm hoping to have internet access. I ask you to pray for us and other colleagues as we are at this conference. That it would be a good time of learning and fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home