Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Random pics/La Fuente

Well, sorry it's been a while since my last post. We've been kind of busy and hadn't had too much time to post anything. We have been doing well. These pictures I'm posting were actually taken before my parents got here. I think I have one more round of these (will try to post them later today) and then I have some that were taken recently on the camera that I need to put on the computer and then on here. FYI- These pictures are a smaller size then what I've been putting on but you can make them larger by clicking on them. This and the next couple of pictures were taken at La Fuente (Dave and Ana's project). This was on the last day of the project before the summer break. Dave and Ana are going back to England for the summer but will be back later to have a vacation Bible school in mid-August. Please continue to pray for them and the program. This 1st pic was taken of Evan and Saul. Saul was born on May 2 and is the son of a lady that works at the project.
Here's Michelle and Dayana.
Here's Michael, Jose and Andy. These are all kids that attend the program (La Fuente).
Here's a picture that Christine took of Evan and me napping. Me being a dad and Evan being a baby is hard work! You gotta rest some time!
The last picture is of a missionary family that we came to know, love and work with. They are the Lamcas (minus eldest son Brian). They went back to the States last week after being in Peru and Ecuador for 8 years. I ask you to pray for them in this time of transition. I guess this is all for now. I hope to put on a post later today and another on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home