Saturday, November 22, 2008

more recent pics, ecuador pics and a couple of videos

here's some pics from ecuador and some recent ones from around here and a couple of recent videos. Here's some of Evan, me and Evan, our house and there's one of Evan with his cousin Audrey. Things have been going pretty well. We continue to settle in and get going with the ministry. We went to a conference last weekend and that was good. It was our first night away from Evan, so that was kind of tough but it went well.


These last five are some pictures from Ecuador. The first one is of me and a friend Henry. He is a neighbor that we met towards the end of our time there. He was going through quite a rough time. Now, he came to the US and is in New Jersey. There's also one of Evan and Carmen and a couple from the Bible studies at Emma and Luis'. I ask you to pray for these folks. They were good friends and we are beginning to think of Ecuador more and miss it. The last one here is of the last soccer game I went to in Ecuador. It was against Bolivia and this picture was taken after a penalty was made. Ecuador won the game.
Here's Evan with Ana, who is a friend from North Kansas City. Ana and her husband Eduardo have come up here to St. Joseph to help us start with the Hispanic ministry here. They are a tremendous blessing and have helped out a lot. They started coming up here last summer, even before we got here to get to know people and to start Bible studies. Here she is with Evan...we can tell that Evan likes to hear Spanish as he seems to get excited when he does. I ask you to pray for the ministry and especially for Ana and Eduardo.
Here's Evan in his walker.
Psalm 73:23-28-
"Yet I am always with You;
You hold my right hand.
You guide me with Your counsel,
and afterwards You will take me up in glory.
Whom do I have in heaven but You?
And I desire nothing on earth but You.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart,
my portion forever.
Those far from You will certainly perish;
You destroy all who are unfaithful to You.
But as for me, God's presence is my good.
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
so I can tell about all You do."

Here's a passage of Scripture that I read recently that was meaningful to me. I wanted to share it with you all. Guess this is all for now. Take care and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home