Sunday, August 09, 2009

recent cell phone pics and videos

Here's some recent cell phone pics and a couple of videos from my cell phone as well. This is the family of Reinaldo and Beatriz. They are a family that has been a part of our church. They come from El Salvador and are moving to Iowa. As they move, I ask for you all to pray for them. Pray that they'll find a great church where they are moving to. They are a great family and we are going to miss them. This was taken of Evan yesterday. Here's some of our wonderful harvest of homegrown tomatoes. Like the song says, there's only two things that money can't buy and that's true love and homegrown tomatoes. We've had quite a good crop this year and others have given us some as well. I don't think I've ever eaten so many tomatoes in all my life. I'm not complaining, though. Here's Evan reading with mommy. Reading is one of his favorite activities, along with dancing, playing ball, eating and being cute.
Following are three recent videos taken on my cell phone. There is one of him reading with mommy and the other two show his new trick of feeding me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home