Monday, September 21, 2009

pics of Evan w/ a prayer request

Here are some recent pics of Evan. I took the first three of him today and the last one was taken last week. I also have a prayer request to share.
This one was taken at a park that is near our house.
This next two show him sitting in a chair that he had climbed up onto. He is starting to climb onto the couch and onto chairs quite a bit. He has also climbed stairs as well.

This last one was taken at a bouncy house we had at the community resource fair last week. The event well but didn't have as many people as I had hoped. As I close, I ask you to pray for a Bible study we will be starting on Wednesday, Sept 23. It is based on the book- 'The Purpose Driven Life' by Rick Warren. Pray that many will be blessed because of what God will do in our group through this study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home