Friday, December 05, 2008

recent pics and more last Ecuador pics

Well, I've got a couple of pictures and videos from the last few days. I also have some pics from Ecuador. We are getting through those and I think I just have about 10more. These first couple of ones show us in our Cowboys gear. The Cowboys are looking all right this year but we'll see how they finish out. This outfit is courtesy of Grammie.
The next two were taken last night as we were decorating the Christmas tree.
This last one was taken at lunch time for Evan's first time to have peas.
GO COWBOYS!
Merry Christmas!
Evan eating peas for the first time.
Here's the Ecuador pics...
These first two were taken as we were saying goodbye to Pastor Mario Iza and his family. They were a special family. Their church is in Guangopolo and we worked with them quite a bit. As I've asked before, I ask you to continue to pray for this family and the town of Guangopolo. I called Pastor Mario this morning and he seems to be doing well, along w/ his family and the church

This last one was taken as we were leaving the house (you can see it was empty.) Here is Evan with our landlord, Carlos, known affectionately as Don Carlos. He was a good guy and quite funny.
Well, I guess this is all for now. We've had a good week and I hope you all have a fine weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home